Gympie 4WD Spares have been reconditioning 4x4 gearboxes for nearly 40 years!
Give Jordan a call today on 1800 072099 or email him here for a quick quote. Don't forget we do great discounts on Exedy Clutches when you order with a reco gearbox.
- Our exchange 4x4 gearboxes are completely dismantled
- All parts are cleaned
- Our technicians inspect each unit and assess any damage
- Our gearboxes are sold on an exchange basis - a quick, convenient way of getting your 4x4 back on the road asap.
- We specialise in reconditioning our gearboxes to meet or exceed OEM specs.
- The unit is rebuilt using a combination of OEM and aftermarket parts (NOT 2nd hand parts)
- EVERY gearbox we recondition in our workshop has all bearings, seals and synchros replaced with new parts regardless of their condition.
- We use quality, proven products like Drivetech 4x4 components and genuine replacement parts where available.
Many of our Reco 4x4 Gearboxes have modifications and upgrade to overcome or rectify known factory flaws and weaknesses.
For example, our HZJ79 transmission assembly has 4 separate upgrades over the original gearbox!
•modified 5th gear
•modified counter shaft thrust washer, and
•One piece, heavy duty transfer case input shaft and sleeve assembly
- Our Reco 4x4 Gearboxes are often better than new due to the multiple upgrades in our reco processes.
- Because all of our reconditioning is completed here in our own workshop we can control the quality of the job from start to finish.
- There are a few options for replacement 4x4 Gearboxes out there . . . but we firmly believe that quality is much more than a good paint job!
- We back up our product with a 12 month/20,000km warranty -if you would like to read more about our warranty - please click here.
Give Jordan and our friendly team a call (Freecall 1800 072 099) and they will be able to talk you through the process of getting one of our reco boxes out to you - wherever you are in Australia!