GYMPIE FOURWHEEL DRIVE CENTRE PTY LTD – ABN 83 011 063 442
(T/as) Gympie 4WD Spares, 6 Hall Road, PO Box 761, GYMPIE, Q 4570.
07 5482 3900 firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS GENERAL CONDITIONS
Gympie Fourwheel Drive Centre Pty Ltd (‘the Company’) warrants that second hand, reconditioned or overhauled products supplied by the Company unless specifically excluded by this warranty will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 6 months from the date of purchase provided that the unit has been correctly installed by a qualified motor repairer and used in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s instructions.
The Company will supply free of charge all components required to rectify any defects in materials or workmanship appearing within the warranty period subject to these terms and conditions. The Company reserves the right to supply used components to rectify any such defects.
This warranty does not cover:
- Mining related vehicles
- Any labour cost unless prior arrangements have been made with the Company
- Any products or components that have been dismantled or tampered with;
- Engines are sold as long bare, and any accessories and manifolds if fitted by the Company, are not guaranteed to be correct for your model. Closely examine them before installation and swap parts from your original engine where necessary
- Engines, Transmissions, Diffs, Driveline if vehicle is fitted with a different motor to standard
- Oil leaks in products sold as Second hand products (i.e. not overhauled or reconditioned) are not covered by this warranty
- Engines unless the following conditions have been met by the customer during and after installation by a qualified mechanic. Evidence of work carried out a qualified mechanic may be required by the Company before warranty is approved.
1. new thermostat fitted and radiator cleaned out or replaced as necessary
2. new engine oil and oil filter added to engine;
3. coolant/anti-corrosion added to cooling system;
4. all heater hoses and radiator hoses checked and replaced as necessary.
5. all previous corrosion inhibitor has been completely flushed out of cooling system and new corrosion inhibitor is added to cooling system at time of fitting.
- Engines that have been overheated to 123 degrees Celsius (this will be deemed to have occurred where the heat tab / centre of the heat tab that is fitted
by the Company to the cylinder head of the engine has fallen off). Any consequent lack of performance of the engine is no responsibility of the company.
- Engines unless the engine oil has been changed every 5000km and documentary evidence of work completed by a qualified mechanic is produced at the time of any warranty claim to show this has occurred
- Any defect caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse or neglect, overloading, insufficient or incorrect oil and/or lubricants; accidental damage, failure to carry out proper maintenance; unauthorized repairs; normal wear and tear; improper application or installation or other alterations or modifications which affect the reliability or performance of the product not attributable to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Failure to inform the Company of any preliminary signs of malfunction or defect as soon as it becomes apparent;
- The cost of any repairs that are not authorised by the Company in writing before those repairs are commenced. Any repairs carried out without the Company’s written consent will be the responsibility of the customer and not eligible for any claim under this warranty;
- Any consequential loss or damage, loss of income, or demurrage/downtime to the extent permitted by law;
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure
and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods
fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
To make a claim under this warranty:
a. Phone 07 54823900 with details of purchase (invoice number and date of purchase).
b. In the event of any dispute, a mutually acceptable third party opinion is to be obtained to adjudicate on claims. Our procedures for resolution of disputes are available from your Sales Representative
The company will bear the cost of supplying any components under this warranty excluding:
- All labour costs, freight costs, any unauthorised work/repairs };
In the event of a claim under this warranty being declined, the Company reserves the right to recover any out-of-pocket expenses associated with assessing the warranty claim including transporting, dismantling or inspections. Any such costs incurred by the Company are to be paid by the customer to the Company prior to redelivery of any product subject to the warranty claim.
This warranty and any remedy under this warranty are limited to the representations set out above. Any other representations, whether express or implied, written or oral, do not form part of this warranty or alter this warranty in any way.